• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats the longest time you have queued for petrol this last week or so?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Moving up in the world from German to Swedish?

...just watch the engine doesn't fall out. I hear the XC60 is known for that when it comes up against a proper car.
    It's a 16 year old XC70 Undreakable.

Comment

Originally posted by 56samba View Post

London update: been to 5 petrol stations this morning, all out of fuel. I suspect some extreme attempt to get me to do some work today.
      If you've got enough fuel to do two journeys visiting 7 petrol stations then you didn't really need to fill up urgently yesterday, but you've burned a load now.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 56samba View Post

London update: been to 5 petrol stations this morning, all out of fuel. I suspect some extreme attempt to get me to do some work today.
        Which part of London?

Comment

I queued 3 hours for a Ginsters and bag of BBQ briquettes

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
            That's tough I feel for you - but I am sure worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
              I'm sure there's more efficient ways to warm up your Ginsters

Comment

You are suppose to use Google maps find a petrol station and look at the traffic e.g queues near it. Then you know it has fuel.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  You are suppose to use Google maps find a petrol station and look at the traffic e.g queues near it. Then you know it has fuel.
                  This means busy petrol stations get busier, those with fuel and no queues stay empty!
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Three cars in queue today. Hardly took any longer to fill up than usual. Can go to coast with loony lady 1 tomorrow.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

0 mins
                      The BP garage on up the road from me had nothing, all the pumps closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X