• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unfortunate Israelis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunate Israelis

https://www.vaxtestimonies.org/en/

Some of those stories are pretty horrific, not for the squeamish. Pretty much every therapy has risks and contraindications but it's tough when you are the one who draws the short straw.

Is there a similar site telling the stories about people who got covid and the awful side-effects.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Looking at the comments....

Why get vaccinated for a Pandemic with a 0.05% death rate.
      I don't think I'll read anymore. My blood pressure can't take it.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Is there a similar site telling the stories about people who got covid and the awful side-effects.
        Just about every news outlet. Doubt you noticed then.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post

Some of those stories are pretty horrific, not for the squeamish. Pretty much every therapy has risks and contraindications but it's tough when you are the one who draws the short straw.
          There are similar sites telling you the stories and side-effects of crossing the road, doing 5mph over the speed limit or using a chip pan.

It is tough but sites like that one have been designed to send a very specific message, not to help educate or anything. Just look at the comments. Not helpful.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Just about every news outlet. Doubt you noticed then.
            Oh I see. This news is being suppressed by MSM. Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Oh I see. This news is being suppressed by MSM. Gotcha.
              You know, if you are going to continue as a moderator here it isn't really a good look if you keep trolling the other members. That's what you start doing with almost everything I post. The site I posted makes itself quite clear on its title page:

The Testimonies Project was created to provide a platform for all those who were affected after getting the covid-19 vaccines, and to make sure their voices are heard, since they are not heard in the Israeli media.
              I'm not asking anyone to take that at face value, it really is up to you to take it or leave it.

Comment

You know, if you are going to continue as a moderator here it isn't really a good look if you keep trolling the other members.
                Thanks for the tip. I tell you what, you stop posting stuff that's open to interpretation as antivax/covidiot conspiracy theory, and I'll stop "trolling" you.
                That's what you start doing with almost everything I post.
                If you smell dog poo everywhere you go, you might want to check your shoes.

Comment

Do you not find it strange that this is only coming out of Israel/this one site? Given over 80% of the UK adult population has had 2 jabs now, do you not think we'd be seeing more stories here if there was any truth in this?

Nice try fella .... but you're not helping yourself by posting shyte like that on a site where most people are intelligent (yeah, I know, it hurts to say that but it's true)
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Do you not find it strange that this is only coming out of Israel/this one site? Given over 80% of the UK adult population has had 2 jabs now, do you not think we'd be seeing more stories here if there was any truth in this?

Nice try fella .... but you're not helping yourself by posting shyte like that on a site where most people are intelligent (yeah, I know, it hurts to say that but it's true)
                    But he read it on the internet!

Goes off to read about aliens.....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X