• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unfortunate Israelis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    82% of the Uk adult population have had 2 shots already, and we're moving to the 3rd booster shot for many ... do you not think we'd be seeing these issues in the UK by now
    2.56B people in the world have had two shots of the various vaccines. We'd definitely had noticed significant issues by now.

Adverse events are about 0.05%. That's still 1.3 million. Against the unvaccinated death rate of 1% which would be 26 million.

Israel have 5.61M double vaxed. That'll be about 3000 adverse events (hence the linked website). Against the unvaccinated death rate which would amount to 56000.

Originally posted by Lance View Post
    The question is what's in it for you to spread this rubbish? I get that David Icke et. al. have something to gain, but why the multitude of morons with nothing to gain? Just gullible I guess.
    I think it's the warm glow of knowing more than other people. Conspiracy theories are how stupid people get to feel intellectual.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks we'd be so much happier if Kim Jong-un ruled the world? The only news we'd see would be what he allows to be published, all showing how great life is under his leadership.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Am I the only one who thinks we'd be so much happier if Kim Jong-un ruled the world?
        Yes. I think so.

Comment

Just me who won't be executed when it happens then.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks we'd be so much happier if Kim Jong-un ruled the world? The only news we'd see would be what he allows to be published, all showing how great life is under his leadership.
            I guess we would be happier. Not being happy would be a short-lived (pun intended) situation.
            Happy and hungry.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Just me who won't be executed when it happens then.
              It won't happen. And there's no indication (except in the minds of the paranoid conspiracy theorists) that it's even heading that way. That's just a stupid narrative they've constructed to gull the... er... gullible.

Comment

Working...
              X