• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT consultant strip searched by Police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Post hoc ergo propter hoc

She was searched because she was arrested, she wasn't searched because she refused to wear a mask.
    Why would you automatically be strip-searched upon arrest?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The bit about an alleged auto-immune disease doesn't appear in her funding page or other news sources, instead she says
      "I, like many others, suffer from a chronic health condition, invisible on the outside, but at times debilitating. I choose to use the exemption in law I have to shop without wearing a mask. I believe that mandating wearing of masks is against our human rights. "

Looks like a serial complainer/GBNews/Trump/Anti-vax/QAnon/Farage/Brexit supporter, and an RNLI hater

https://www.facebook.com/julietjohnsonchichester

Has anyone seen vetran?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        What exactly was the strip search for, to see if she'd got a mask hidden somewhere?
        She was asked to change out of her clothes into rip-resistant ones. It wasn't a strip search.
        It is standard practice in police situations where there is a risk the person may be unhinged or in danger of harming themselves or others.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Why would you automatically be strip-searched upon arrest?
          Anyone who goes into a cell are searched for offensive weapons, items they could use to harm themselves or drugs.

https://news.sky.com/story/matt-rata...named-12083899
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            The bit about an alleged auto-immune disease doesn't appear in her funding page or other news sources, instead she says
            "I, like many others, suffer from a chronic health condition, invisible on the outside, but at times debilitating. I choose to use the exemption in law I have to shop without wearing a mask. I believe that mandating wearing of masks is against our human rights. "

Looks like a serial complainer/GBNews/Trump/Anti-vax/QAnon/Farage/Brexit supporter, and an RNLI hater
            Yep - as she wouldn't have been in the supermarket if she did have an autoimmune condition.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Looks like some of us won't be contributing to her gofundme.....

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Anyone who goes into a cell are searched for offensive weapons, items they could use to harm themselves or drugs.
                My 'friend' must be the exception to the rule, oh and the other dozen people with him.
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

My 'friend' must be the exception to the rule, oh and the other dozen people with him.
                  So you weren't considered unhinged or considered a risk...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

So you weren't considered unhinged or considered a risk...
                    He is, but his friend works in the police/prison service.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

https://www.facebook.com/julietjohnsonchichester

Has anyone seen vetran?
                      Brilliant!

Mel Gibson decided to hit the global New World Order agenda by directing a film about the Rothschild family.
                      Comments:
                      she is at demonstrations in London with people smoking around her.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X