• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They look the same according to Gavin Williamson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

What is this balls we have about "being a man of the people". Just reverse snobbery.
    You expect MPs to watch the news and read newspapers.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You expect MPs to watch the news and read newspapers.
      I expect MPs to know the news without having to watch it on TV or read it in the paper. Not to adjudge what someone does for their living based on physical appearance, which is what Whorty seems to want.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Do you think Gavin Williamson understands the news?
        Good point!
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

What is this balls we have about "being a man of the people". Just reverse snobbery.
          Nothing to do with being a man of the people ... this is an MP who has no idea what is going on socially in the country he represents. Like I say, I don't watch football but I know who Rashford and what he looks like because I'm aware of what is going on in the country. He has a 20 minute conversation with Itoje .... it's really not that hard to work out that he isn't Rashford.

Comment

I expect MPs to know the news without having to watch it on TV or read it in the paper. Not to adjudge what someone does for their living based on physical appearance, which is what Whorty seems to want.
            Oh come on, seriously ..... you don't think an MP, who almost certainly has had his fair share of corporate hospitality, can't distinguish a footballer from a rugby player?

And like I said previously, everyone in the country knows Rashford by now, whether you watch football or not, so it's poor that he confused the two and shows his lack of understanding of what is going on in this country.

Comment

Working...
            X