• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Exotic car hire - Any recommendations?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are plenty of reputable classic car hirers out there if that's more to your liking.

Maso
    Last edited by NigelJK; 31 August 2021, 09:01.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Friends of mine recently hired a Maclaren for a weekend. I'll ping them to find out who they got it from.
      They used bespokes.co.uk

Apparently covid has hit them quite hard and they may have sold off a load of their stock but worth checking them out.

Comment

It's Bespoke in the link I posted

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          It's Bespoke in the link I posted
          I didn't hover over the random 'maso' word to see the link. It wasn't at all clear what you were recommending or else I'd have done a +1

So that's two votes for bespokes then.

Comment

There are plenty of reputable classic car hirers out there if that's more to your liking.

Maso

They used bespokes.co.uk

Apparently covid has hit them quite hard and they may have sold off a load of their stock but worth checking them out.
            Cheers both, will give them a call.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Maso
              600 quids/day for a sports car. I wonder how much will be the insurance on the top of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post

600 quids/day for a sports car. I wonder how much will be the insurance on the top of that.
                Here's the price list

https://bespokes.co.uk/prices/

Comment

Maso

They used bespokes.co.uk

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Cheers both, will give them a call.
                  And they have sold the Maserati due to downsizing during covid. Bugger., Back to the drawing board.

Comment

Maso

They used bespokes.co.uk

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post

Insurance included but there is a £5000 bond payable up front and refunded on return assuming you haven't trashed it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Insurance included but there is a £5000 bond payable up front and refunded on return assuming you haven't trashed it.
                      Yes, that's shown on the price list. If you can time it right, you can chuck that on a credit card and have it refunded before it has to be paid.

Comment

Working...
                      X