• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ban all guns for civilians other than for farmers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it make more sense to ban murder, if it was illegal, people wouldn't be needlessly killed.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      Wouldn't it make more sense to ban murder, if it was illegal, people wouldn't be needlessly killed.
      Hey, I think you might be on to something there

Comment

Not going to give up my gun, with idiots like BR14 living in this country

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Not going to give up my gun, with idiots like BR14 living in this country
          you threatening me, cloggie?

Comment

What I struggle to comprehend is why “sports” shooters are allowed to keep their guns at home? Why not have a rule to say if you want a gun you have to keep it at the location you shoot
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Yeh ban 'em all. What are the main legal uses of guns anyway? Shooting poor little pheasants and other wild birds for sport. Bastards!
              We used to shoot rats & Mixie rabbits but then they banned pump airguns with any power.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                What I struggle to comprehend is why “sports” shooters are allowed to keep their guns at home? Why not have a rule to say if you want a gun you have to keep it at the location you shoot
                would make sense 24 hour security, safety deposit boxes & CCTV . Can be part of the membership costs.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post

However, it would seem even including this one give he was a firearms / shotgun cert holder - every single gun massacre we have had has been carried out with legally held firearms by licenced individuals.
                  You're not supposed to be able to get a shotgun without a good reason either though and I'm not sure how he did, he didn't live on a farm right?

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    I used to work on a system that held the shotgun certificate holders. I was astonished at the number.
                    Half a million was it? BBC covered it but I forget.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

would make sense 24 hour security, safety deposit boxes & CCTV . Can be part of the membership costs.

You already have to prove you have a safe place to keep it at home in order to get your license. It's not unreasonable for competition guns to be kept at licensed venues though.

Comment

Working...
                      X