• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ok, who was this #142

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, who was this #142

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/05/wales...heel-15042331/

A drunk-driver kept going for three miles despite losing one of his wheels when he crashed into a wall.

Mark Ward, 33, was nearly three times over the drink-driving limit when he collided with the wall in Penmaenmawr, north Wales.

Undeterred, he kept on driving up the busy A55 before eventually being stopped by police.

AtW's welsh cousin

Comment

I had to laugh earlier I was driving past a young woman who was wearing a belt as a skirt and some sort of skintight body at the top. To complete the picture she was wearing a light pink fleece that looked exactly a sheep.

I thought at last a girlfriend for PC!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        I had to laugh earlier I was driving past a young woman who was wearing a belt as a skirt and some sort of skintight body at the top. To complete the picture she was wearing a light pink fleece that looked exactly a sheep.

I thought at last a girlfriend for PC!
        You need therapy.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Pink sheep?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              those flaming sheep just too darn sexy!

It literally looked like a sheep's fleece but pink and manmade.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

those flaming sheep just too darn sexy!
                Yeh, but not enough to tempt me away from pigs.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                X