• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woman goes to extraordinary lengths to prove she is not overweight.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman goes to extraordinary lengths to prove she is not overweight.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-14-jeans.html

OK, we all know that retail stores are economical with sizes to increase sales, but hon, you are not a size 10.

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-14-jeans.html

OK, we all know that retail stores are economical with sizes to increase sales, but hon, you are not a size 10.
    Replying to cruel comments that said she wasn't a size 10, she replied with another video showing her in size 10 pair from M&S that fit perfectly.

People are just so stupid, everyone, including most men know they are different sizes in different products. Back in the 80's when I played prop forward I had quite chunky/muscular thighs. Could I find a pair of skinny jeans that would fit both waist and thighs, could I feck. So I had to buy 36 waist when I was 32. It did give the girls plenty of room for a quick fondle though
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
      There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks but she says 8-10 which is even worse than claiming 10. There has to be a backstory to that? She buys from a shop she's well aware of that are bigger than the label or something. She might indeed be able to prove she can fit in a 10 but wouldn't that be a bit hypocritical if she's complaining about clothes that don't match the size. I hope the poor girl hasn't opened herself up to a world of abuse.

Different sized clothes from different shops has been an issue for as long as I can remember but I do think she might be regretting posting this now.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks but she says 8-10 which is even worse than claiming 10. There has to be a backstory to that? She buys from a shop she's well aware of that are bigger than the label or something. She might indeed be able to prove she can fit in a 10 but wouldn't that be a bit hypocritical if she's complaining about clothes that don't match the size. I hope the poor girl hasn't opened herself up to a world of abuse.

Different sized clothes from different shops has been an issue for as long as I can remember but I do think she might be regretting posting this now.
        I hope she hasn't too, the laugh was at the naivety of thinking all clothes adhere to the same standard, why do they think there is so many tinternet returns?

Most men couldn't give two hoots about reasonable size or wobbly bits, we're just glad to see a naked woman ( or 2 or 3 but no more) climbing into bed with us!
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Primark and some supermarket clothes are just random sizes. It's got worse as other shops including M&S have joined them.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The trick is to find a shop where the clothes have a reliable fit, are comfortable and good quality. Then you know you can walk in and pick size X (or XXXL in my case) and it fits.

It's just a shame (I'm looking at you, Hobbs) when they stop producing clothes you want to wear and you have to start the hunt for another shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Replying to cruel comments that said she wasn't a size 10, she replied with another video showing her in size 10 pair from M&S that fit perfectly.

People are just so stupid, everyone, including most men know they are different sizes in different products. Back in the 80's when I played prop forward I had quite chunky/muscular thighs. Could I find a pair of skinny jeans that would fit both waist and thighs, could I feck. So I had to buy 36 waist when I was 32. It did give the girls plenty of room for a quick fondle though
              The condoms I buy are XS but it's a fault of the manufacture because I know I'm XXL
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

M&S is a store with a target audience of overweight middle aged women... it's not surprising their size 10 is really a size 16.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                  M&S is a store with a target audience of overweight middle aged women... it's not surprising their size 10 is really a size 16.

I'm fatter than I thought. Their size 14 leggings fit perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                    nope its lost that because it seems they want the young styles.

Apart from the food court the M&S in Maidenhead is always empty.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X