• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And another one....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another one....

She is clearly friends with Piers Corbyn.

Though her condition isn't inherited as her son disagrees with her.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/26/anti-...azis-14988142/

A disgraced ex-nurse struck off after spreading Covid misinformation, has been condemned for comparing NHS workers to Nazi war criminals.

Anti-vax activist Kate Shemirani faces a police investigation after she appeared to suggest health workers should be hanged during an anti-lockdown protest in London on Saturday.

Speaking to thousands in Trafalgar Square, she likened medical staff to those who took part in mass killings under Hitler’s regime.

She said: ‘Get their names. Email them to me. With a group of lawyers, we are collecting all that.

‘At the Nuremburg Trials the doctors and nurses stood trial and they hung.

‘If you are a doctor or a nurse, now is the time to get off that bus… and stand with us the people.’

The online clip, which has been viewed more than 4 million times, has sparked a fierce public backlash.

Campaigning group run by frontline staff, NHS Million, tweeted: ‘This is what NHS staff woke up to this morning. A rally talking about hanging doctors and nurses.

‘This has caused considerable distress amongst NHS staff.’

NHS worker Samantha Batt-Rawden, who regularly shares images of herself wearing PPE during gruelling frontline shifts, said staff are ‘heartbroken’.

She tweeted: ‘As an ICU doctor who has given everything trying to save lives this makes me want to cry.’

Ms Batt-Rawden and NHS Million urged the public to show healthcare workers they are ‘appreciated’ by tweeting #gotyourbackNHS.

It sparked a ‘tidal wave’ of hashtags in support of frontline staff, with NHS Million saying: ‘You don’t know how much it meant to all of us.’

London mayor Sadiq Khan also condemned the video, posting: ‘This is appalling. NHS staff are the heroes of this pandemic. Londoners roundly reject this hate.’

Ms Shemirani’s son Sebastian, who has long been critical of his mother and says they now only communicate via text messages, called out his mum’s latest behaviour.

He told the BBC: ‘It’s only a matter of time before a follower of my mum’s lies decides to hurt one of our NHS professionals.’

Met Police confirmed that it is currently investigating the video.

A Scotland Yard spokesman told Metro: ‘We are aware of the video and are carrying out enquiries to establish whether any offences have been committed. No arrests have been made.’

Pictures from the ‘Worldwide Rally for Freedom’ protest showed many carrying signs saying ‘no more lockdown’ – despite almost all Covid resrictions being lifted in England on ‘Freedom Day’ last week.

Ms Shemirani, who was a nurse in East Sussex, was struck off earlier this year on the grounds her behaviour had fallen ‘seriously short of the standards expected’.

The Nursing and Midwifery Council heard she doubts the existence of Covid-19 and ‘discouraged people from wearing masks, adhering to social distancing, and taking vaccines’

The mum-of-four had used her status as a health care professional to spread ‘distorted propaganda’ and conspiracy theories about the pandemic, wrongly suggesting Covid symptoms were caused by 5G.

She said nurses were complicit in genocide, vaccination teams should be renamed ‘death squads’ and called the NHS the ‘new Auschwitz’, in reference to the holocaust.

As a result, she was sacked for misconduct, reported The Nursing Times.

Last week, Public Health England said vaccines have prevented at least 52,600 hospitalisations in England alone.

Other figures suggest 27,000 premature deaths and 7.2million infections have been avoided due to the effectiveness of jabs.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

That's pretty shocking. Looks like the silly woman has been swept along with the message and all the support around her and it's caused her to too step far to far over the line without thinking. Certainly deserves what she's got coming to her IMO
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Kate Shemirani is an Iranian UK national. She is friends with Farrage was a prominent promoter of Brexit. She campaigned on Facebook and Instagram claiming that the EU was founded by Nazis.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Certainly deserves what she's got coming to her IMO
        Lots of money then.

Probably planned/ publicity to make a name for herself. She will now make a fortune from donations and social media.

The police and courts (if it goes that far) will give her a slap on the wrist at least compared to what a man might get.
        Last edited by Fraidycat; 26 July 2021, 11:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Lots of money then.

Probably planned/ publicity to make a name for herself. She will now make a fortune from donations and social media.

The police and courts (if it goes that far) will give her a slap on the wrist at least compared to what a man might get.
          I wonder if she will learn to shut her mouth before she goes bankrupt like a certain person who changes his name or get kicked out of a country like a certain other hateful lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Lots of money then.

I don't know. I think if done cleverly you can say some bad stuff for planned publicity and get away with it. I can't help think she's gone one step too far here. Looks to me like she's got too exctited in the furor thinking she might be trying to be controversial but not being smart enough to know where the boundries are. There is pushing the envelope and then there is becoming the countries number one target. I think think she's a very silly woman that's made a terrible mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I wonder if she will learn to shut her mouth before she goes bankrupt like a certain person who changes his name or get kicked out of a country like a certain other hateful lady.
              I think she's stepped way beyond that. The other lady, although deeply unpopular had a clue how to play the game and her messages (well some of them) had some basis on fact and a populus that agrees. I'm not bigging her up but she got plenty of air time and walked the talk. She was pretty good at being hateful. This woman has just opened her mouth and shot herself in both feet by directly attacking the UK's darling. Terrible choice of words and will get no support.

Comment

Just realised this fruitcake has a disadvantage compared to the rest of them - her children are old enough to and are already speaking out against her.

Comment

I really fear for the kind of world my 4 month old grandson is going to grow up in, never mind the one Im inhabiting in whatever time I have left.

It seems the great unwashed are against everything now from flat Earth to anti vaxx. The amount of downright lies, misinformation and mistruths etc is just astounding.

All the anti vaxxers ever go on about is the 'great reset' despite not one of them being able to tell you what this is and how it is different from the world today, never mind having a basic grasp of what and how vaccines work.

But, when you have cretins like Assange, Icke, the Corbyns and this woman etc given free rein, I despair, I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Kate Shemirani is an Iranian UK national. She is friends with Farrage was a prominent promoter of Brexit. She campaigned on Facebook and Instagram claiming that the EU was founded by Nazis.
                    Coming over here talking about our jabs

Anyone suspect that she might be a fifth columnist?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X