• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Boris is a liar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Boris is a liar

    Boris is a liar

    https://news.sky.com/video/labour-mp...-liar-12361526

    Is he really? Does he just say what you want to hear at the time? Ok both, and we all know it and Dawn says so.


    #2
    Does anybody seriously think Boris is not a liar? All politicians are, Boris is just one of the worst of them.

    Funny times when somebody telling the truth is kicked from the Parliament, where as liars stay in.

    Comment


      #3
      Is pope catholic ? Do bear tulip in the woods ? etc etc

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Does anybody seriously think Boris is not a liar? All politicians are, Boris is just one of the worst of them.

        Funny times when somebody telling the truth is kicked from the Parliament, where as liars stay in.
        Those is the rules.

        You aren't allowed to say another honourable member is a liar.

        Though you are allowed to say sexist, ageist, racist and disablist comments about another member.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Those is the rules.

          You aren't allowed to say another honourable member is a liar.

          Though you are allowed to say sexist, ageist, racist and disablist comments about another member.
          Interesting how rules only mention “is a liar”, very telling

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by AtW View Post

            Interesting how rules only mention “is a liar”, very telling
            More interesting, we have a liar calling another MP a liar.

            Claimed she had 3,000 people sleeping rough in her constituency. Actual figure was approximately 30. That's just one of a string of things. They're all as bad as each other and Johnson is what the Americans refer to as a Johnson.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

              Though you are allowed to say sexist, ageist, racist and disablist comments about another member.
              You think if someone called her the N word or C word they wouldn't be expelled?

              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

                More interesting, we have a liar calling another MP a liar.

                Claimed she had 3,000 people sleeping rough in her constituency. Actual figure was approximately 30. That's just one of a string of things. They're all as bad as each other and Johnson is what the Americans refer to as a Johnson.
                Thats why it is banned. Each side would be calling the other side Liars every other sentence

                Comment


                  #9

                  Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                  Boris is a liar
                  Yes. Proven. Just like Mohamed Al-Fayed. You can call him a liar too, since it's proven, without fear of committing slander or libel.


                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    You think if someone called her the N word or C word they wouldn't be expelled?
                    There is a black female MP who was told by a white male MP that cleaners couldn't use the MPs lift....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X