• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We's lost his libel case

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We's lost his libel case

Seems the forum is protecting us from offending stephen yaxley-lennon and his libel case. The link goes nowhere as does hopefully Tommy for a bit!

Rock on, Tommy
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

£100k in damages that should cause SYL some discomfort! and he didn't even have to sleep with Bojo!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

£100k, plus legal fees surely, which could run far more.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        £100k, plus legal fees surely, which could run far more.
        Talk of £500,000 in legal fees, but most importantly it opens up his finances for a bit of an investigation to see who is (or was) funding him
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Talk of £500,000 in legal fees, but most importantly it opens up his finances for a bit of an investigation to see who is (or was) funding him
          Is he actually in the UK now, or still in Spain?

He'll most likely go bankrupt with money stashed

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Is he actually in the UK now, or still in Spain?

He'll most likely go bankrupt with money stashed

Hopefully Spain can find a reason to deport him.

(Incidentally if you click on the title of the thread I posted, you get a pop up with the link which you can click on.)
            Last edited by SueEllen; 22 July 2021, 18:41.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

He declared bankruptcy in March, presumably in an attempt to avoid having tp cough up when he lost this case.

https://www.bedfordshirelive.co.uk/n...ruptcy-5082655

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Seems the forum is protecting us from offending stephen yaxley-lennon and his libel case. The link goes nowhere as does hopefully Tommy for a bit!
                Having tried that link, be entirely aware that this wasn't any mod or administrator action. Simply there was an attempt to move it... and moving threads still doesn't work.

No censorship on this one. You can remove your tinfoil hat (or is that what the want you to think...).
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  He declared bankruptcy in March, presumably in an attempt to avoid having tp cough up when he lost this case.

"In 2018, he claimed to have received £350,000 in donations in just two weeks and made more than £2 million, The Times reported.

He was known for driving expensive cars and wearing designer clothes. He hclaimed to have paid for cosmetic dentistry after his teeth were knocked out in a fight with Islamists, The Spectator reported.

However, having been banned from social media platforms for alleged hate speech, he is unable to appeal for donations in the same manner or receive advertising revenue.

The official receiver will now search for concealed assets under other people's names, after Robinson, 38, used the name Stephen Lennon for his bankruptcy, The Times reported."

Nice in theory but given how lax this country is on such crimes he'll get away with it (while sunbathing in Spain in a luxury villa)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

New debts won’t be included in his previous bankruptcy, and I’m not sure 100% on the law but you can’t declare yourself bankrupt again before you are discharged from the last one
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X