• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's not just Xmas, it's an M&S Xmas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just Xmas, it's an M&S Xmas

Unless you live in Northern Ireland.

M&S to cut Christmas products in Northern Ireland

Marks & Spencer has warned it is already cutting Christmas products in Northern Ireland due to concerns over forthcoming post-Brexit customs checks.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Brexit keeps on giving. We have all the advantages of being in the EU but without paying into the EU.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

No pigs in blankets for them. They will have to settle for chorizo wrapped in parma ham.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Brexit keeps on giving. We have the EU being twunts yet I think it was a mistake leaving it
        FTFY
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

FTFY
          Interesting
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Brexit keeps on giving. We have the EU being twunts yet I think it was a mistake leaving it
            FTFY
            You didn't know what you were voting for then.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Therein lies the rub.

The deal should have been struck before the vote took place.

Hopefully the Scots have learned from this and will get the deal agreed before IndyRef #146 takes place.

Comment

I voted to leave the EU who were intent on a Federal Europe, Since we left it has become clear that I was correct in that assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Therein lies the rub.

The deal should have been struck before the vote took place.

Hopefully the Scots have learned from this and will get the deal agreed before IndyRef #146 takes place.
                  The deal was agreed, now the weird ex has ignored it and is inventing new excuses to break in and sniff our underpants...

Comment

Politics back home is getting worse and worse, latest polls show support for a United Ireland closing the gap (yea and no both about 35%) with undecided still a large portion so not enough for SF to want to call a vote yet.

Last edited by SimonMac; 22 July 2021, 11:00.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X