• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you ain't double jabbed, you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Lost It Sorry your daughter is a fool. If she is working then when she comes across someone with Long Covid who isn't "old" or someone who has had Covid more than once, then she will get jabbed.
    Hope you are right.... sadly some people believe what they see on social media.

I'm deemed high risk for obvious reasons, she was mad keen for me to get my jabs but doesn't think she want's to "risk her periods being messed up" or some such crap.

Can't force them can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post

I'm deemed high risk for obvious reasons, she was mad keen for me to get my jabs but doesn't think she want's to "risk her periods being messed up" or some such crap.

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

This might help, I know its the wail but its reported in all the local rags too.

Self-confessed vaccine sceptic, 34, who said 'if he could turn back time he would' dies from Covid | Daily Mail Online
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Listening to the radio.

"I am happy to take the vaccine once the trials have been done."
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Listening to the radio.

Happy to die whilst the guinea pigs live

Comment

Listening to the radio.

Honestly, you can't believe they'd be so dangerous as to start using it before doing trials*
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X