• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They kicked her out of Oz...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty

Tell you what fella ... you start an intelligent thread first, and we'll join in the discussion.

Or you could post your normal, self pity drivel and get the response it deserve. I mean, FFS, it comes to something when Vetran is making you look dim
    Nah you are just worried because you agree with Vetran about our Owen Jones.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Nah you are just worried because you agree with Vetran about our Owen Jones.
      who wouldn't he is a pratt
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        It's really quite an achievement to be too right wing for the Oz government.
        "Too right mate. Some people here think Hitler was a bit of a leftie. " - Radioactive, BBC Radio 4 comedy show of the 80s.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        its not because she is too right wing - its because she is too fecking stupid.
        True.
        The Australians aren't right wing
        False.

GigiBronz - stop the trolling. I don't care whether you honestly hold the opinions you post, but we won't tolerate this kind of spamming and thread derailing. Off topic posts (and those that quote them) removed. Please see NickFitz's post above.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Strange a right-wing nation is one of the most egalitarian societies who has about the hardest lockdown policy in the world. All I hear is right wing people don't believe in Covid or lockdowns...
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Strange a right-wing nation is one of the most egalitarian societies who has about the hardest lockdown policy in the world. All I hear is right wing people don't believe in Covid or lockdowns...
            They are pro managed immigration, they don't like lowly paid economic migrants, law & order is important and they believe being in Australia is a privilege that non citizens should respect. Hence the slaver & lefties believe they are right wing.

Horribly 1950 style.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

They are pro managed immigration, they don't like lowly paid economic migrants, law & order is important and they believe being in Australia is a privilege that non citizens should respect. Hence the slaver & lefties believe they are right wing.

Horribly 1950 style.
              The slaver thinks they are so right wing they actually have an Australian edition....

Comment

Australia is currently governed by the liberal party, described as "The Liberal Party of Australia is a major centre-right political party in Australia". Ergo, Australia is currently right wing, as is the UK.

Being right wing isn't a bad thing. Nor is being left wing, particularly.

Comment

who wouldn't he is a pratt
                  Oy, feck off .....
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

And she's landed.

Hopefully she will be banned from Instagram too ..

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...ralia-12359546

COVID-19: Katie Hopkins arrives in the UK after being deported from Australia The former Apprentice contestant, who told followers she was going to "take back our freedoms", arrives in London just over 24 hours after most legal COVID restrictions had been dropped in England.

Former reality TV contestant Katie Hopkins has arrived back in the UK after being deported from Australia for joking about breaching her hotel quarantine.

Touching down at Heathrow overnight, the far-right commentator said "it's nice not to wear a mask again" before stepping into black Mercedes and being driven away.

In a now-deleted post on Instagram, which is one of the only social media platforms Hopkins has not been banned from, she wrote: "You may 'deport' the Hopkins. But you cannot silence the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      You may 'deport' the Hopkins. But you cannot silence the truth.
                      Ah. A perfect example of a non-sequitur.

Comment

Working...
                      X