• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Combe Downer Alert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Server Side Guy View Post
    Hope that’s jogged a few pleasant memories for you Xoggy and maybe next time we’ll head out from Odd Down to Southdown and Twerton for a tour of the sleazier area of Old Bath :
    Inneresting.

Memories of Old Bath - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Coombe Down, hmm, vaguely remember that. I went to to Bath Uni.
    Went to uni there. Remember various stuff, none of those tho.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I think it's xoggoth who is the ultimate Gricer's sock puppet master, mods!!!
      Drivelling is better than DOOM any day!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Drivelling is better than DOOM any day!
        WxogS.

With bells & whistles on.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Hope that’s jogged a few pleasant memories for you Xoggy and maybe next time we’ll head out from Odd Down to Southdown and Twerton for a tour of the sleazier area of Old Bath
          Not sure I remember any of that, I always had ghastly flats near the town centre. Apart from the campus, my best memories are of the little night club I used to sing blues in and a place heading towards Bristol where I <deleted> a girl in the back of my van.

A sleazy area? Damn, now you tell me 50 years too late!
          bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Gawd, you been doing some extensive research! Still, at least I haven't forgotten where I went to uni yet. Er, Salford wasn't it?
            bloggoth

Comment

Gotta say I think it's a bit harsh to ban the Server Guy just for posting a couple of long rambles.

After all, it's not as if he was insulting anyone, and nobody is forced to read his posts.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Gotta say I think it's a bit harsh to ban the Server Guy just for posting a couple of long rambles.

After all, it's not as if he was insulting anyone, and nobody is forced to read his posts.
                The CUK mob was baying for his blood and the moderators duly obliged.

Apparently he has degenerated to rambling with himself in the past.

I don't know if that was the worst thing he ever did. Or if he wrote nastier stuff in the past?

Comment

It's the dull as ditchwater gricerbot. The gricerbot has been permabanned. Permaban still stands.

Comment

Why does this the Gricer chap use the same phrases eg. 'kerching-a-ding-a-ling' and 'hands across the ocean moment' every time he re-incarnates on this forum, seems to be a dead giveaway. I guess he just cant help himself.
                    Last edited by Fraidycat; 5 July 2021, 17:32.

Comment

Totally agree.
                      bloggoth

Comment

Working...
                      X