• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coming out as transracial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Maybe that is where the term pansexual comes from? After romancing goats surely anything human isn't too much of a challenge to your morals?

He was supposed to be depicted as having a big manhood so I suppose we have that in common!

He was a letch so this may be why you may think this, he was the original slut god.
    Interesting history to the word. Sigmund Froyd invented the word and it meant attraction to all ages and species including p-phillia and z-phillia so it's kinda surprising that it's been re-defined for use in a community that is so hung up on the meaning of their labels. Some bi people don't like the pan term and vice versa yet for some reason it's got a pretty dark meaning but it's been taken on.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

And what about that small but definite not non-existent group who are physically attracted to kitchen ironmongery?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        And what about that small but definite not non-existent group who are physically attracted to kitchen ironmongery?
        I dunno, what would you like to be referred to as?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Unless you are a Korean or other person from East Asian, particularly someone who is non-binary, as then you can call them out as having white privilege for saying they are transracial using your own story...

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I dunno, what would you like to be referred to as?
          Cookie cutters?

Stuck?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I think even the LBQTI+ still have the catagory of Idiot for when it's needed don't they?
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Stuck?
              If you can get it stuck in a saucepan you are some sort of freak

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Unless you are a Korean or other person from East Asian, particularly someone who is non-binary, as then you can call them out as having white privilege for saying they are transracial using your own story...

If you can get it stuck in a saucepan you are some sort of freak
                most saucepans have a little ring on the end so you can hang it up so some of the little pricks on here would fit.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

They have an update -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ar-Korean.html

Their family and lots of friends refuse to talk to them.

They can't see why people with Korean ancestry find them saying their gender is "Korean" is appropriation and they is going to get Korean citizenship.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X