• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rats and sinking ships?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

When you make a statement that the facts contradict then you are wrong. I can understand people saying "I feel ... Because... and I think we should do" that is perfectly reasonable in a discussion. If you say "Black is white and I don't need to prove it" you are wrong.

James O'whine constantly goes on like a deranged remainer refighting brexit its difficult to find him interesting and the facts now show that the lies told by remain are untrue.
    It's an opinion based radio station. You don't have to agree with or believe the opinions the presenters use to start a conversation.

Oh and with the Johnson government it is scary when all of them have the same opinion on a subject. All except Rachel Johnson who has no opinion.....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

It's an opinion based radio station. You don't have to agree with or believe the opinions the presenters use to start a conversation.

Oh and with the Johnson government it is scary when all of them have the same opinion on a subject. All except Rachel Johnson who has no opinion.....
      If your opinion is obvious fantasy then you are wrong.

see what you can learn from a B'liar government!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

If your opinion is obvious fantasy then you are wrong.

see what you can learn from a B'liar government!
        Over the years I am learning that everyone's opinions are fantasy to a certain degree, no matter how sensible they seem. Nobody is immune to crazy views regardless how educated or intelligent. It's fantasy to believe otherwise

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Over the years I am learning that everyone's opinions are fantasy to a certain degree, no matter how sensible they seem. Nobody is immune to crazy views regardless how educated or intelligent. It's fantasy to believe otherwise
          Hey challenge me when you think I am fantasizing, bring facts I might pay attention.

My experience is lots of people don't know what they are talking about and get confused by the truth.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X