• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whatsup WhatsApp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Ultimately it doesn't matter how secure the messenger tool is, if the other person wants to spill the beans. Now, how we know D.C. didn't photoshop his screenshots or whatever I'm not sure?
    I think realistically if he had photoshopped them, BJ would have kicked up a fuss about it by now

It's pretty shady for DC to be sharing personal messages with the prime minister with the national press though - what a rat

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post

I think realistically if he had photoshopped them, BJ would have kicked up a fuss about it by now
      Probably unless he decided it's not a big enough deal. After all, calling Mr. Hancock a **** is hardly going to be unpopular

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Probably unless he decided it's not a big enough deal. After all, calling Mr. Hancock a **** is hardly going to be unpopular
        Explains why Johnson didn't sack DC after that trip to test his eye sight...
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X