• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So that's what happened to Max Headroom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that's what happened to Max Headroom

He sure got old...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	E305TsrX0AEKr-B?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	438.9 KB
ID:	4167527
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Did anybody watch it?

I was surprised my TV automatically updated itself to have it in the listings. Normally I have to retune to do that.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The set looks like a Star Wars fan has tried to turn his garage into the Emperor's suite on the Death Star.

Comment

Interesting, the first national channel that actually ignores Northern Ireland.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

When the EU slaps Ireland into 25% corporation tax I expect them to be back.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Interesting, the first national channel that actually ignores Northern Ireland.
            well according to Macaroon its not part of the uK!

Just watching it now interviewing Tony Abbott. I would emigrate if they would let me in and everything didn't want to kill me.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

well according to Macaroon its not part of the uK!

Just watching it now interviewing Tony Abbott. I would emigrate if they would let me in and everything didn't want to kill me.
              Laws passed in Brussels automatically apply in Northern Ireland. It's clear that Northern Ireland is jointly governed by the EU and GB (lets get used to the new name).
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Laws passed in Brussels automatically apply in Northern Ireland. It's clear that Northern Ireland is jointly governed by the EU and GB (lets get used to the new name).
                No they don't.

Please stop talking tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  When the EU slaps Ireland into 25% corporation tax I expect them to be back.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

No they don't.

Please stop talking tulip.
                  So which way around is it?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

NI is in the UK.

Laws as he calls them ( regulations or directives ) don't apply automatically anyway. They have to be implemented by member states.

Comment

Working...
                    X