• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

naked attraction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naked attraction

Naked Attraction on Channel 4.

It was mentioned in another thread. Mrs. Sap showed me this show the other day. WTF!

I just can not get my head around who goes on this show and bares ALL for national tv.
    Maybe they get paid a fair bit. But they seemed to have respectable jobs.

Alot of respect for appearing on there …Wow.

Anyone here applied or appeared? MF ? NLYUK ?

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    And they had respectable jobs.
    FTFY

Comment

It's something you watch once and never again.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Speak for yourself ..... it's great car-crash tv
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Speak for yourself ..... it's great car-crash tv
          I'm with Whorty on this, its a freak show but the contestants put themselves forward NO GUILT. Its what people will do for their 15 minutes of fame, I don't think they get paid!

Don't forget No likely no lighty (Take me out) which is almost as cringe worthy.

there was a series where they got doctors to watch a couple having sex on nightvision then discuss it talk about performance anxiety!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

yeah but take me out they dont start analysing their private parts #shocking

do they let their family know they will be appearing on TV ??

Comment

I think it might have some purpose to it: it helps younger adults be more comfortable with their bodies.
              There is a stage where we all were slightly more self aware.
              hopefully it does push the population towards more superficial relationships and loss of traditional values as you have with hook-ups brought in by tinder and the like

on the other hand watching any of those people on the screen they seem a bit damaged goods

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I prefer "SAS Who Dares Wins".

Can hardly believe it's up to Series 6 these days. They must be running out of landscape types by now (jungles, mountains, etc) Series 7 will probably have to be set on the Moon!

It's a shame Ant Middleton has been fired from the show though, for "conduct unbecoming" so it's claimed, although he denies that.
                Last edited by OwlHoot; 21 May 2021, 08:34.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                  yeah but take me out they dont start analysing their private parts #shocking

do they let their family know they will be appearing on TV ??
                  Still marginally less embarrassing than appearing on Tipping Point or Pointless
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Still marginally less embarrassing than appearing on Tipping Point or Pointless
                    for you possibly.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X