• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

#StarmerOut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#StarmerOut

Is already trending on Twitter
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Also loving the very selective memories from the pro-Corbyn brigade about when Corbyn was leader they got twice as many votes in Hartlepool than the winner did last night, completely forgetting the rest of the 2019 election which was a utter disaster for the party
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Kneel before the Tory leader!

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

"no wallpaper for you!"

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Is already trending on Twitter
          #CorbynInAgain
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I've got nothing against Starmer, but he needs to recognise the apathy he's been greeted with. Time to find a new leader...
            Count Binface might be free at the moment?

Comment

I think they are mad expecting any advance in their fortunes at this time. Like sacking a new football manager after 4 games because of a few boos from the crowd.

They should stick with him, his brand of dull managerial stuff will do OK in a GE. Esp in more normal times. And he is the best they have got. Still wont win though as Boris is too popular a figure

Comment

Tories should be issuing strong messages of support for Surkeer. THey don't want him going anywhere.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I think they are mad expecting any advance in their fortunes at this time. Like sacking a new football manager after 4 games because of a few boos from the crowd.

They should stick with him, his brand of dull managerial stuff will do OK in a GE. Esp in more normal times. And he is the best they have got. Still wont win though as Boris is too popular a figure
                  I agree with this. Starmer is kind of boring, but obviously competent (apparently did a very good job at the CPS), and I think fairly obviously a decent chap as well. Boring, decent competence is in short supply in the other party, and by the time a GE comes round the populace might just be ready for it (see also, the US). At the moment the government is probably riding fairly high on the end of Covid, a well executed vaccine rollout (which has more or less obscured any earlier failings), and the inevitable bounce back boom that is now underway. Give it a few years. Plus, there is literally no one else better in the parliamentary Labour party.

Comment

There will be a few days of "we need to work out why our message is not cutting through to our traditional heartlands". 2 weeks later they will all be on TV complaining about Begum not getting back in to the country.

That and any time the Media want a 'labour voice' on they turn to some mung bean munching hermaphrodite.

Comment

Working...
                    X