• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hoey need 1/4 million to pay for fat cat lawyers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Twitter

lawyers in need

Only 120 people have donated to #Hoey appeal funds. Thanks to all who have but it's not enough. Remember, a win for @HMRCgovuk means #LoanCharge was never needed and any overturn of LC will be meaningless.

Comment

Ohh and another Twitter scam

Anyone waiting for others to open their wallets might find it much more painful if this fails to raise funds; at that point they are likely to find their own wallets being extracted through their scrotums via APNs. Helping #Hoey helps you. Donate now

Comment

Comment

What a shame - if Saleos and co wish to protect their "reputation" perhaps they should be putting their own money in.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I heard webbergs secret strategy will win it, that and the Wencks Army

Worst case scenario - Phil will beat the tulip out of HMRC. On Twitter.

Comment

I suspect it's mainly a man thing.

I bet the number of men, who used these schemes, outnumber women by about the same ratio as men in prison to women in prison.

On a related topic, I recently advised my wife that if I die she should definitely find herself a new partner, but it would probably be a lot less risky if she became a lesbian.
              Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 3 May 2021, 19:33.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
              X