• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lord Moylan claims South Vietnam still exists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Indeed and there's an awful lot to crow about these days.
    Yep chicken tulip!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Vexit!!!

Meanwhile, remoaners are complaining about a man in a boat having to fish elsewhere while the majority of people are far more bothered that we're smashing it on the vaccine front. Log off.
      That's right. The government get ONE thing right, yet people keeping moaning about the many many things they've screwed up so badly, their cronyism, the flagrant wasting of tax money etc. etc. Why can't people get behind this one success? Miserable lot.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think the thing they got right is quite a big thing though. I'd rather have a vaccinated nation with a fish shortage and Boris in a nice flat. Why shouldn't he have a nice place anyway.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

That's right. The government get ONE thing right, yet people keeping moaning about the many many things they've screwed up so badly, their cronyism, the flagrant wasting of tax money etc. etc. Why can't people get behind this one success? Miserable lot.
          It's not like getting behind Peter Sutcliffe being a good lorry driver, you complete helmet.

We're on a growth route while the rest of Europe is set to enter a recession according to latest figures.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            I think the thing they got right is quite a big thing though. I'd rather have a vaccinated nation with a fish shortage and Boris in a nice flat. Why shouldn't he have a nice place anyway.
            He can have a nice place. I'm more than happy for him to have a nice place.

Taking illegal bungs, that evade tax, and break the ministerial code, from donors wanting leverage, is not the right way to go about it though.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

He can have a nice place. I'm more than happy for him to have a nice place.

Taking illegal bungs, that evade tax, and break the ministerial code, from donors wanting leverage, is not the right way to go about it though.
              Sadly neither side of the house are doing well on the integrity front, so it's a case of a glass house of Commons. iirc Labour have one of their MPs in court either this month or next month over housing fraud.

Reduce the number of MPs, pay them more and give all standard MPs the same basic expense budget except for travel between their constituency and London. If they reside somewhere other that their constituency, then they're out of touch with it and should be moved on. Won't happen but should.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                No fish shortage the EU is randomly turning away deliveries so we will probably have a glut soon.

I do really wonder why as Downing street is probably listed why the upkeep isn't treated like a national cost.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

We're on a growth route while the rest of Europe is set to enter a recession according to latest figures.
                  I look forward to seeing it.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It's not like getting behind Peter Sutcliffe being a good lorry driver, you complete helmet.

The latest figures that only exist in your head

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Germany dispensed twice as many vaccines as the UK yesterday. The UK's vaccination miracle is waning by the day.
                      Mods - Shouldn't this be in the Brexit forum, rather than polluting this thread with off-topic Europhiliac crowing?
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X