• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amazon Currency Wierdness *Possibly NSFW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Currency Wierdness *Possibly NSFW

Ever since I was in Bali my Amazon shopping basket prices in INR. Does anyone know how to set it to GBP?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jy2V1FG.png
Views:	91
Size:	368.4 KB
ID:	4158857

Attached Files

On the page header there will be a flag - click there and there will be a currency option on the lower half of the page the flag takes you to
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Forget currency weirdness. Why does the hallowed bible of Dredd Case Files get lumped in with a bunch of sex toys?

I'm glad it's the only thing on that page that is marked 'used, acceptable'.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Forget currency weirdness. Why does the hallowed bible of Dredd Case Files get lumped in with a bunch of sex toys?

I was thinking of you.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post

I was thinking of you.
          To be fair you nailed it. That's my dream night in right there. Just a nice little mask or something maybe?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

To be fair you nailed it. That's my dream night in right there. Just a nice little mask or something maybe?
            I've got you bro. 5XL Right?

Click image for larger version

Name:	nbktXnx.png
Views:	105
Size:	413.0 KB
ID:	4158869

Comment

coz either way you are fecked!!!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X