• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK who was this part2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK who was this part2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...lasterers.html

Woman, 52, accidentally sends a nude photo to THREE plasterers she was trying to book to work on her house after 'forgetting' about the mirror on the wall
    • Roseanne Dodge, 52, from Buckinghamshire, was looking for a plasterer
    • Took snap of work that needed doing on kitchen ceiling but forgot about mirror
    • She didn't realise until after she'd sent the photos that she was naked in one
    • Plasterer said they would 'pass on this job' because of the 'unprofessional' snap
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Good to know the Fail is covering the real news.

Makes a change from doom mongering

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Good to know the Fail is covering the real news.

Makes a change from doom mongering
      well it made me laugh!

Comment

Why would the plasterers "pass" on the job?

I can only assume they thought the saucy photo was "accidental on purpose", and the customer might be trouble one way or another
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

• Roseanne Dodge, 52, from Buckinghamshire, was looking for a plasterer
          I'm thinking she was actually looking for a boiler service...

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Did you see where on her body was blurred, relative to the rest of her body? Another year or so and no blurring would be necessary...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

I can only assume they thought the saucy photo was "accidental on purpose", and the customer might be trouble one way or another
            How do you even send that picture "accidentally", if you've given it even the briefest of review? I wonder if the plasterers would have passed on the job if she had looked a little "different".

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post

How do you even send that picture "accidentally", if you've given it even the briefest of review? I wonder if the plasterers would have passed on the job if she had looked a little "different".
              Beautiful & Battulip crazy still contains ample amounts of Battulip crazy. Though the sex will be great! Unless she looked like Amanda Holden or Kylie I would steer clear.

Comment

Working...
              X