• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Isa 2020/21

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    My pension went up 28k in the last year. Some kind of balanced fund my IFA picked.
    INKSPE!

That's almost as much as me whole pension

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      I wonder how much Scooty lost this past 12 months?
      Cash - none (its not a loss until you sell)
      Reputation - none (unless negative reputation now exists)

So, none

Comment

I wonder how much Scooty lost this past 12 months?
        For every winner there has to be a loser, so we should all thank him for his kind generosity
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

For every winner there has to be a loser, so we should all thank him for his kind generosity
          I quoted Yazz earlier in the thread ... now you're quoting Nick Berry ... any other 80's songs we can bring in to the thread?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I quoted Yazz earlier in the thread ... now you're quoting Nick Berry ... any other 80's songs we can bring in to the thread?
            For the contrarians: Free Fallin’ by Tom Petty
            For those that don't want a FTSE tracker: Beat It by Michael Jackson
            For those that aren't happy with their returns: More Than This by Roxy Music
            For AtW with AMD: Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley or even What Have You Done for Me Lately by Janet Jackson
            For those hodling GME: Don’t Stop Believin by Journey
            For the crypto peddlers: Push It by Salt-N-Pepa

Last edited by Paralytic; 8 April 2021, 13:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

For AtW with AMD: Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley or even What Have You Done for Me Lately by Janet Jackson
              That made I larf

I thought you may have gone Hold Me Now by The Thompson Twins for AtW and his AMD
              Or Scooty's AMD predictions 19 by Paul Hardcastle

The way I feel with my ISA performance Delirious by Prince

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                My pension went up 28k in the last year. Some kind of balanced fund my IFA picked.
                Didn't you lose about the same just prior to 12 months ago when the markets crashed?

Comment

The way I feel with my ISA performance Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai
                  FTFY

Comment

I'm not going to boast my numbers but having a Mrs who is an expert with this stuff has its advantages
                    Former IPSE member
                    My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                      I'm not going to boast my numbers but having a Mrs who is an expert with this stuff has its advantages
                      The only reason I did so well over the years was because of Mrs W. It certainly helps (helped) having a smart wife!

Comment

Working...
                      X