• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official IR35 Prediction Thread - IR35 Reform Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Oh dear. Who let you back in?
    I never went away. I've been too busy counting my fortune to post here for entertainment.

Comment

Crash yer bike, John.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post

I never went away. I've been too busy counting my fortune to post here for entertainment.
        That has to go down as your shortest post ever. Well done
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Plenty outside roles for talented contractors. This only affects bum on seat permacontractors, with mediocre skills, like northernladuk, who is happy to accept blanket bans etc. Im guessing in two years things are back to normal and almost all roles will be outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
            Plenty outside roles for talented contractors. This only affects bum on seat permacontractors, with mediocre skills, like northernladuk, who is happy to accept blanket bans etc. Im guessing in two years things are back to normal and almost all roles will be outside.
            LOL... if that's what you want to think.

Not so sure about the last sentence though. They most certainly aren't in the public sector. Definitely more outsides than when it originally hit but no where near what it was before. Many orgs will find they can live with the people they get in and will just plod on I reckon.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post

SO John, you found another place to frequent Thought it was a bit quieter on 'that other site' ...
              Seems like you are giving some stick out and riling up the ranks :-) Keep up the good work
              Have you FINALLY retired ? I guess so with that handle

Comment

JtB retired in 1963.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  JtB retired in 1963.
                  Well he's been retired again for a year so plenty of time to count his pennies.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X