• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greta

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why have her finger sticking out like that? It's almost like they want somebody to put something embarrassing on it.
    Seriously, it would have been a far better statue if she was sitting next to a wall with her sign, or giving us that that little sneer that she's so good at. I'm not being sarcastic, I like Greta because of her eyeroll and sneer and that's what the statue should be. Not some wierd reaching out for a butterfly tulipfest.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
      Why have her finger sticking out like that? It's almost like they want somebody to put something embarrassing on it.
      Seriously, it would have been a far better statue if she was sitting next to a wall with her sign, or giving us that that little sneer that she's so good at. I'm not being sarcastic, I like Greta because of her eyeroll and sneer and that's what the statue should be. Not some wierd reaching out for a butterfly tulipfest.
      100% agree. Something like this image.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

will they change the statue when she grows up

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          You know she is going to shack up with this generations Michael Hutchence and fly round the world stoned in a bloody great 747.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Is it like those Tiny Tear dolls that cry at random times and you have to give them a hug to have them stop?
            If you tug her pigtail, she squawks "How dare you! It's my future you are destroying!"
            Last edited by OwlHoot; 1 April 2021, 10:42.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
              I think she is making a pinching movement. Like when she takes the next wad of cash for saying whatever they are paying her to say. Either that or she's doing a nipple tweak on someone.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Has anyone put a traffic cone on her head yet?

(PS. I mean the statue)

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  I think your "when" might need to be an "if"...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                  X