• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

So how was school?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    So how was school?

    Tears, nerves, excitement, relief? How about the kids?!

    Seriously though how's it been?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

    #2
    Well that really wasn't worth the effort

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Well that really wasn't worth the effort
      you expected more?? really?
      anyway, all you had to do was hover over the title to see it.
      hth
      NOOOOO!! - not the Blue wire!!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by jainnode View Post

        you expected more?? really?
        anyway, all you had to do was hover over the title to see it.
        hth
        Fecks sake. Of course

        We all know I'm not the brightest knife in the yard.

        Comment


          #5
          Truthfully Miss V3 went back to school was delighted to see all her mates and came home smiling but exhausted. We cuddled and watched Asbo Norman get stuck in the rocks muscle picking to be rescued by fireman Sam by undoing his shoelace. Elvis rescued Norman's shoe with the jaws of life. By the second episode she was asleep.

          Miss V2 goes back tomorrow after her Covid test.

          Miss V1 is pining for University.
          "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

          I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

          Comment


            #6
            Next week in wales for my 7 year old.....

            Labour in wales being different AGAIN because they can to score political points.....

            Dont get me started. Wales produced similar levels to england with thresholds etc. We should be at level 1 or 2 now but we're still at 4. And they idiot is about the restrict travel STILL to 5 miles. In wales, the level of lockdown is fed by votes not science.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              Next week in wales for my 7 year old.....

              Labour in wales being different AGAIN because they can to score political points.....

              Dont get me started. Wales produced similar levels to england with thresholds etc. We should be at level 1 or 2 now but we're still at 4. And they idiot is about the restrict travel STILL to 5 miles. In wales, the level of lockdown is fed by votes not science.
              5 miles in Wales ? Flip you cant get to the next village.
              "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

              I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by vetran View Post

                5 miles in Wales ? Flip you cant get to the next village.
                Well depends on what part of wales.....

                In the valleys, you can get 5 villages within a mile.... with no gaps between them.
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  How's the first week back been then? Anyone surprised to find they miss the little tykes?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X