• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: So how was school?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "So how was school?"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    How's the first week back been then? Anyone surprised to find they miss the little tykes?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

5 miles in Wales ? Flip you cant get to the next village.
    Well depends on what part of wales.....

In the valleys, you can get 5 villages within a mile.... with no gaps between them.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Next week in wales for my 7 year old.....

Labour in wales being different AGAIN because they can to score political points.....

Dont get me started. Wales produced similar levels to england with thresholds etc. We should be at level 1 or 2 now but we're still at 4. And they idiot is about the restrict travel STILL to 5 miles. In wales, the level of lockdown is fed by votes not science.
    5 miles in Wales ? Flip you cant get to the next village.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Next week in wales for my 7 year old.....

Labour in wales being different AGAIN because they can to score political points.....

Dont get me started. Wales produced similar levels to england with thresholds etc. We should be at level 1 or 2 now but we're still at 4. And they idiot is about the restrict travel STILL to 5 miles. In wales, the level of lockdown is fed by votes not science.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Truthfully Miss V3 went back to school was delighted to see all her mates and came home smiling but exhausted. We cuddled and watched Asbo Norman get stuck in the rocks muscle picking to be rescued by fireman Sam by undoing his shoelace. Elvis rescued Norman's shoe with the jaws of life. By the second episode she was asleep.

Miss V2 goes back tomorrow after her Covid test.

Miss V1 is pining for University.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by jainnode View Post

you expected more?? really?
    anyway, all you had to do was hover over the title to see it.
    hth
    Fecks sake. Of course

We all know I'm not the brightest knife in the yard.

Leave a comment:

• jainnode
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Well that really wasn't worth the effort
    you expected more?? really?
    anyway, all you had to do was hover over the title to see it.
    hth

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Well that really wasn't worth the effort

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    started a topic So how was school?

So how was school?

Tears, nerves, excitement, relief? How about the kids?!

Seriously though how's it been?

Working...
X