• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There are no members with birthdays today.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are no members with birthdays today.

25,845 members and none with birthdays today?

Any statisticians in here, surely that cannot be right!

New forum does not count sockie DOBs

Comment

Probably most people on here have their DOB set to the default which is Jan 1st 1000

Comment

Maybe most people hide their DOB so it doesn't show up on the front page. Or, look out for a peak on 1 January or 1 April

Comment

Probably a bug with the new stite. If NickFitz can't fix the "go to first unread post" issue, what chance does he have of having time to update that page with every single persons birthday every day!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Maybe most people hide their DOB so it doesn't show up on the front page. Or, look out for a peak on 1 January or 1 April
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
              Probably a bug with the new stite. If NickFitz can't fix the "go to first unread post" issue, what chance does he have of having time to update that page with every single persons birthday every day!
              I wouldn't be hugely surprised if it's yet another bug. I didn't get much of a chance to test this, as most of the time I was working with a copy of the database from which admin had removed PII, which included setting everybody's birthday to 1 January 1971 or something like that

I'll add it to the list…

Comment

Well it’s actually mine

but I hid my DOB
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                  Well it’s actually mine

but I hid my DOB
                  Happy Birthday!

Comment