• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team Meghan or Team Palace ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Meghan or Team Palace ?

I am team palace. She knew exactly what she was getting into.
    It may have been quite mentally tough but I would say in perspective you will have the most privileged life ever.
    Lots of attention, love and charity opportunities wasn't enough. She wants to define her own path even though she bought into it.
    Shame when siblings and families fall out when a new third party joins the clan.

Watch the relationships fall apart and in 2 years time Harry & meg split.

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    I am team palace. She knew exactly what she was getting into.
    It may have been quite mentally tough but I would say in perspective you don't have to worry about paying your bills.
    Lots of attention, love and charity opportunities wasn't enough. She wants to define her own path.
    Shame when siblings and families fall out when a new third party joins the clan.

Watch the relationships fall apart and in 2 years time Harry & meg split.
    who cares? the entire lot of them can vanish up their own arses.

Comment

I am firmly in the Team IDGAF

Comment

Team Republic
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I think that, while I appreciate she's only human and had (I think) a fairly average upbringing - she's been afforded opportunities that 99%+ of people can only dream of. I doubt she's worrying about how to fund this weeks shop.

So, on that basis her, I find the constant bleating and being a victim absolutely repugnant. Which is a shame, because I liked Suits and thought she was a great character and at the time seemed to be a decent person.

That said, I'm in no way rooting for the "other side" either. I just think in this instance she's acting particularly unlikeable.

Comment

Team Harry.

Comment

Unelected bureaucrats

Comment

Buckingham Palace to investigate claims that Meghan bullied Prince Andrew into having sex with teenage girls

https://newsthump.com/2021/03/04/buc...teenage-girls/

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  I think that, while I appreciate she's only human and had (I think) a fairly average upbringing - she's been afforded opportunities that 99%+ of people can only dream of. I doubt she's worrying about how to fund this weeks shop.

So, on that basis her, I find the constant bleating and being a victim absolutely repugnant. Which is a shame, because I liked Suits and thought she was a great character and at the time seemed to be a decent person.

That said, I'm in no way rooting for the "other side" either. I just think in this instance she's acting particularly unlikeable.
                  I agree -- its so annoying when she and Harry had so much and now pleads they want privacy (but move to LA and does Oprah, sign a netflix deal etc ) and they are trying to bring compassion to the world (WTF) and play victims. That loses me completely. If you want a quiet life good luck to you go off and live a quiet life.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                    If you want a quiet life good luck to you go off and live a quiet life.
                    Just don't go to Paris...

Comment

Working...
                    X