• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Whorty appreciation thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I have not got back to you. One of my privacy extensions seems to be bugging the private messaging.

Hopefully will figure it out and raise it in the bug report.

Damn, could be the shortest thread in CUK history this one.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Damn, could be the shortest thread in CUK history this one.
      That would be yours if I started it.

Anyhow NLUK, you are very quiet these days. Have you been spending all your time being trolled in Business / Contracts?

We miss you here.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post

That would be yours if I started it.
        Probably the truest thing said in here in awhile

Anyhow NLUK, you are very quiet these days. Have you been spending all your time being trolled in Business / Contracts?

We miss you here.
        I'm good thank you. Yes been busy having my ass handed to me on a plate as usual. It takes a lot of effort to be consistently wrong but I'll keep soldiering on for the greater good.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I suppose it would seem a little churlish if I didn't post in here ....
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Is this a private bromance or can anyone join in?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Is this a private bromance or can anyone join in?
              There is no way you can join a bromance. Unless you identify as male for the duration.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

There is no way you can join a brxmxnce. Unless you identify as mxle for the duration.
                KUATB
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  I suppose it would seem a little churlish if I didn't post in here ....
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

There is no way you can join a bromance. Unless you identify as male for the duration.
                    How un-woke; this thread is a non-binary safe zone. Anyone who identifies as a CUKker is welcome.

Even NLUK is playing nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X