• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum Bug Reports

I'm sure you'll find some, but please don't look too hard

Can't sort members by reputation, which is a shame

Looking good though!

Comment

Hey, what happened to my thanks/likes!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Hey, what happened to my thanks/likes!
        Yeah, you've got way too many!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Yeah, you've got way too many!
          Oh look, I have write access to your profile...

Comment

1. Clicking the little blue arrow to the right of the last poster takes me to the first post in the thread (very tedious for TPD)
            2. I have unticked being notified of likes but still receiving notifications
            3. No option to not be notified of thanks
            4. Within Message Centre - Subscriptions - Posts I have a count of [4] but on clicking to view I get the error message "An unexpected error was returned: 'Call to undefined function xdebug_break()'"
            5. Get the same error message as in #4 when clicking on Users which has a count of [21]
            6. Am I supposed to see 'Moderation'? Have I been demoted?
            7. Where's my avatar? Avatar came back. Will monitor
            Last edited by ladymuck; 20 February 2021, 19:08. Reason: Moar bugs!

Comment

Someone clicking like results in a notification - some inboxes are going to be very full very quickly.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Also looking at my user profile I'm the following message "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page"
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Link to image seems not to be working

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Mark Forums Read doesn't seem to do much...

Comment

Working...
                    X