• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin

I think Bitcoin deserves a new thread here. The crypto thread is full of people saying it will crash and become worthless. These people are now homeless and don't haz lambo.

Oh, and it just broke the $50,000 price barrier today for the first time.

My prediction (for what it is worth).

It will reach an ATH either this year or early next year of around $90,000 (maybe $95K). It won't break the $100K level.

It will then crash back to around $35K until it starts a new bull cycle in 2023. After that, $500K might be possible. But then WW3 might be possible by then too.

Let's see if I'm right.
    Last edited by _V_; 16 February 2021, 13:55. Reason: Changed my prediction slightly
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

It will crash and become worthless. HTH
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Bitcoin has changed into "**** you banks, **** you dollar, **** you boomers" thing. Papa Elon has changed everything.

HODL for Teslas.

It will crash, but the upside from here must be about close to 40% before a severe correction or crash.

I'm betting on it, otherwise my retirement plans are over.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        Bitcoin has changed into "**** you banks, **** you dollar, **** you boomers" thing. Papa Elon has changed everything.

HODL for Teslas.

It will crash, but the upside from here must be about close to 40% before a severe correction or crash.

I'm betting on it, otherwise my retirement plans are over.
        You have all your pension in bitcoin?

Comment

I think Bitcoin deserves a new thread here. The crypto thread is full of people saying it will crash and become worthless. These people are now homeless and don't haz lambo.
          One thread for general chat and another for people posting stupid graphs and boasting makes sense.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            You have all your pension in bitcoin?
            No, far from it. Pension will give me an average retirement. Bitcoin will pay for the millionaire lifestyle

Comment

No, far from it. Pension will give me an average retirement. Bitcoin will pay for the millionaire lifestyle
              Millionaire OAPs get a better class of colostomy bag I suppose.

Comment

That's the great thing. A pension pot takes years to grow to an astonishing amount of money. A crypto pot takes a few months.

It gets to the point where 10% per day is disappointing

Comment

Pinot Grigiot.

Comment

They get a prettier nurse to change it for them

Comment

Working...
                    X