• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pundits are sexy!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pundits are sexy!

OMG!!!!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Is that Piers Morgan?

If so he is as physically ugly as mentally ugly.

Maybe this thread should be marked NSFW. And NSFH too....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is that Piers Morgan?

If so he is as physically ugly as mentally ugly.

Maybe this thread should be marked NSFW. And NSFH too....

Yep its Piers Moron. Thought you would appreciate it!

Comment

Is there any context to this?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Is there any context to this?
          Do we need any?

Comment

Giant photo of Piers Morgan wearing ONLY Union Flag pants is beamed onto Parliament in PM campaign | Daily Mail Online

Piers Morgan does a Gail Porter: Giant photo of GMB host wearing ONLY Union Flag pants is beamed onto side of Parliament by newspaper... 22 years after FHM did similar stunt with TV star

• Piers, 55, was shone onto the famous building last night in cheeky stunt
            • The beaming image was a homage to when Gail Porter was projected there
            • Picture of Piers in the British briefs appeared on the Houses of Parliament
            it made me laugh!

Comment

Is it just me, but I find a glimpse of 'side tit' very erotic.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Gail Porter has spoken at length about how this incident affected her mental health (she never consented to the photo being used in this way apparently.) She eventually ended up sleeping rough and being sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
                  Gail Porter has spoken at length about how this incident affected her mental health (she never consented to the photo being used in this way apparently.) She eventually ended up sleeping rough and being sectioned under the Mental Health Act.
                  We can only hope that Piers goes gets through the same ordeal.

I remember hearing about Gail Porter, awful that she couldn't get the support she needed to deal with it. She always seemed nice enough.

Comment

'side chest'
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X