• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extra help for children with needs in Wales

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You follow me around from thread to thread, barging in to insult me for no reason. It's like a boy pulling a girl's pig-tails. I'm not interested thanks.

I don't follow you around I just use the same forum.

I will stop correcting your many errors if your delusions make you think I am doing it to make you interested.
    Lets make this clear I am not.

Please don't call people cretins as that does annoy me.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      You may think it is a waste, but inclusive language is very important.

Special needs has a very negative connotation and history of what the phrase means, how many times has it been used on these very forums in a derogatory way.

ALN just means that, it can be the dyslexic kid who needs a little extra time to read a question for an exam through to the other end of the scale with complex needs like MF's kid.

"I have two disabled children" and "I spent a small fortune"

No you have two children with disabilities, which they are not defined by. I think it is very telling that your post is self referring and makes you come across as an arsehole.
      I think you should walk a mile in his shoes before being so rude. Quite arrogant. BP may be an arse in many ways but it's clear his kids are not one of them from years on CUK.

Cheap shot.

Also... it'll only be a matter of time before ALN becomes the new 'special' and we have to change it again. As I said earlier, 'additional' is not actually an accurate term anyway. Severely autistic children do not need additional learning, they need different learning.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        Based on what he posted, checking his property portfolio, his stock portfolio whilst sipping Maderia wine on the patio of his retirement villa.
        So back in the council bedsit?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          I don't follow you around I just use the same forum.

I will stop correcting your many errors if your delusions make you think I am doing it to make you interested.
          Lets make this clear I am not.
          Oh really?

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Maybe you can get a card made up with that so people know when they meet you?
          Seems to me you're just butting into a thread to level insults for no reason because I don't see any correction there. Presumably to validate yourself, like any other playground bully you just want attention and to feel important.
          Do one.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            You may think it is a waste, but inclusive language is very important.

Special needs has a very negative connotation and history of what the phrase means, how many times has it been used on these very forums in a derogatory way.

ALN just means that, it can be the dyslexic kid who needs a little extra time to read a question for an exam through to the other end of the scale with complex needs like MF's kid.

"I have two disabled children" and "I spent a small fortune"

No you have two children with disabilities, which they are not defined by. I think it is very telling that your post is self referring and makes you come across as an arsehole.

My issue is the money is spent on the language, not on the children. Mrs-BP's best friend is one of the top SEN(sic) needs co-ordinators in the world and is writing to the Welsh Government about this.

When one member of the household has autism, everyone does.

At least I could persuade MF of this. I trust you are pleased to have shown yourself to be a worse poster than MF?

On second thoughts, is everything okay? Getting divorced again? If only there were posters round here who could help you through that....

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Oh really?

Seems to me you're just butting into a thread to level insults for no reason because I don't see any correction there. Presumably to validate yourself, like any other playground bully you just want attention and to feel important.
              Do one.

No I am making fun of you because you are a feckwit. I reply not because like most people I don't want to get close to you but because you decided again to insult me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

My issue is the money is spent on the language, not on the children. Mrs-BP's best friend is one of the top SEN(sic) needs co-ordinators in the world and is writing to the Welsh Government about this.

When one member of the household has autism, everyone does.

At least I could persuade MF of this. I trust you are pleased to have shown yourself to be a worse poster than MF?

On second thoughts, is everything okay? Getting divorced again? If only there were posters round here who could help you through that....
                I have two children on the spectrum, add a chronic medical condition to a 12 year old with Aspergers where we have to self medicate 10+ times a day knowing that we are left to our own devices to work out the dosage each and every time because it's never the same based on various factors, too much could kill him, too little the same.

When he made the transition to high school this year not once have did we tell him he is special, he is normal, just like his brothers and sisters, he can be a saint at time, he can be and ass at time. He just has some Additional Learning Needs at times
                Last edited by SimonMac; 5 February 2021, 14:15.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X