• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doggy action.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doggy action.....

Good morning, my name is Wilmslow I said as I helped the lady get her leg over..... the barbed wire fence to a field with sheep scattering in all directions from her little brown dog chasing them. Dog walking is an adventure!

Then...

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Good morning, my name is Wilmslow I said as I helped the lady get her leg over..... the barbed wire fence to a field with sheep scattering in all directions from her little brown dog chasing them. Dog walking is an adventure!
    Farmer shoot dog for worrying sheep..

Farmer shoots family'''s pet dog Benji after it '''chased his sheep''' - then shows them the body in back of Land Rover

Next linky ....

Sorry, just couldn't resist

Comment

Dog did you say?

No, none of them around here Mr farmer.

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's
        clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." - Matt 7:15
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
          Farmer shoot dog for worrying sheep..

Farmer shoots family'''s pet dog Benji after it '''chased his sheep''' - then shows them the body in back of Land Rover

Next linky ....

Sorry, just couldn't resist
          The dog doesn't have to attack the sheep to cause serious damage, especially in and around lambing time. Sheep, being dumb, will run from anything that looks vaguely like a wolf and the rest of the flock will join in - and that includes cockapoos.

Shame stupid townies don't understand that...
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
            The dog doesn't have to attack the sheep to cause serious damage, especially in and around lambing time. Sheep, being dumb, will run from anything that looks vaguely like a wolf and the rest of the flock will join in - and that includes cockapoos.

Shame stupid townies don't understand that...
            IIRC just the stress alone can cause spontaneous miscarriage en-masse amongst other things..
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X