• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official GME shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll just say this - HL better have my AMD shares for realz

Not talking here about marginal trade that ought to be banned

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I’ll just say this - HL better have my AMD shares for realz
      It'll never reach $60

Comment

I bought AMC on wednesday and sold for £200 profit. I again bought it yesterday and sold at £200 loss because it dropped like a stone.
        I don't think I can be wolf of wall street.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          I don't think I can be wolf of wall street.
          You won't be with such a losers attitude!

Comment

Will someone please stop this madness before more people like poor Myron lose their livelihood!!!

18-year-old Myron Sakkas of Coventry, who is studying at Warwick University, lost £30 on GameStop shares, which he owned for "a couple of hours" and sold when he saw what was happening.
            GameStop: Meet the amateur traders fighting Wall Street - BBC News

Comment

The only way to save their poor mislead investors is to allow big hedge fund to buy back shares at fair price of 1.7 bucks!

Comment

"Pre-market 395.63 +202.03 (104.35%)"

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  "Pre-market 395.63 +202.03 (104.35%)"

I suspect it's going to get a lot higher today.

And the collateral damage is going to be a sight to behold as some of the shorts are supposedly due to be settled later today.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    some of the shorts are supposedly due to be settled later today.
                    If the share price is still as high as even 100 bucks then it will cost some important people billions...

Comment

“ Online stocktrading app Trading 212 has lifted restrictions on trades around both GameStop and cinema chain AMC”

Comment

Working...
                      X