• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Update on Tuesday Date...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife
    I wouldn't try to get her out this fri/sat night as it looks like you have no mates/plans/life.
    Really good point - if you absolutely intend to try and make water flow uphill with this one, then don't bother texting/calling back until tuesday next for a thursday night drink.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Yeah but you've got one of those personalities which make relationships easy. I have too - but not everyone is like us my squirrely friend. We could go into a pub and talk to every single person in it within the space of an hour!

We wouldn't be mortally wounded by the people who wanted nothing to do with us, but we' have phone numbers of the ones who did!

Not everyone finds it this easy, clearly!
      Heh - I once started a long-term relationship by mistake! Walked into a club with a mate - who thought he recognised one of two girls on the dancefloor and we went up to say hello - I thought 'any friend of his is a friend of mine' and went to kiss the other girl on the cheek. Missed and snogged her for ages before I found out her name! Great lass. They were stunned.

Edit: What I do find though, is when you've broken up with someone it's hard to 'look for' lurve when single. When in a relationship and out enjoying yourself you're chatted up. Has to be the whole 'trying' thing. Found that when I stopped bothering about whether I was going to pull, stopped trying to impress/please etc. things just happen.
      Last edited by realityhack; 2 February 2007, 11:28.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
        Heh - I once started a long-term relationship by mistake! Walked into a club with a mate - who thought he recognised one of two girls on the dancefloor and we went up to say hello - I thought 'any friend of his is a friend of mine' and went to kiss the other girl on the cheek. Missed and snogged her for ages before I found out her name! Great lass. They were stunned.

That'll be that North East training you've had You never loose it
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          That'll be that North East training you've had You never loose it
          Aye

Comment

Edit: What I do find though, is when you've broken up with someone it's hard to 'look for' lurve when single. When in a relationship and out enjoying yourself you're chatted up. Has to be the whole 'trying' thing. Found that when I stopped bothering about whether I was going to pull, stopped trying to impress/please etc. things just happen.

Women can smell other women on you. Comes back to the femininity challenge that drives women.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Aye
              What i dont like about her txt is the 'thank you' part.

It was like acceptance of finalising the date. Or maybe she is being nice about the whole situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                Women can smell other women on you. Comes back to the femininity challenge that drives women.
                A lot of women are like that, definately.

However, some women also like men who NEVER get shagged though - it's the same thing as fancying young boys..all that testosterone, built up tension, desperation, frustration, complete manly need...

.......off to the loo

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Look mate, trust me this works -- take a picture of ur todger in all its glory, and text it to her with a message along the lines of "thank you..."

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                    Thats the thing. I dont think she would be bothered either way.

Her attitude and approach is very much, im the beauty your the beast, you should feel damn lucky that you got a date with me.
                    Take her up the tulipter. That would soon change her tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
                      Take her up the tulipter. That would soon change her tone.
                      Ah, that's why some blokes are fascinated with @nal - never really understood it myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X