• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Update on Tuesday Date...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Its a strange thing to say - I wouldn't thank a lad for a date (cue Churchill with a "no, you'd pay him" comment). I'd say something like "Tuesday was great", "had fun", something like that.

Then again, I'm not a classy bird, so maybe I'm out of my depth with this one.

I think its a good sign that she texted back to be honest. If she didn't want to speak to you again she would have ignored the text.

You have to ask her out again. Simple as that.

Ad if she agrees, try and have more than 2 glasses of wine FFS!
    Well i have had this before. Where basically, they reply cause they think you are decent bloke and not a nut bag, but defo dont find you interesting enough to make them wet.

So they usually just say, would like to meet again as friends.

But i think i need to get some final confirmation on this one.

So big question:-

When do i text her? Today? Weekend? Next week?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Then again, I'm not a classy bird,
      Your honesty is highly amusing!

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        Well i have had this before. Where basically, they reply cause they think you are decent bloke and not a nut bag, but defo dont find you interesting enough to make them wet.

Text her now - ask her what she's up to tonight.

Can't hurt can it?
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
          Text her now - ask her what she's up to tonight.

Can't hurt can it?

Mate, thats not her style. She is the feckin queen of sheba this one.

She likes romance and strategy. I think she wants to be woooed.

Hahah listen to me, i bet as soon as i txt, she blows me out in one foul swoop.

hahahahah. I must admit at least im not feeling so depressed today.

Comment

Don't text her at all.

If she is interested then she will text or call you moaning that you haven't text/called her.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Try Text Sex. Always works.

Comment

I think she wants to be woooed.
                I like woooed women.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
                  Don't text her at all.

If she is interested then she will text or call you moaning that you haven't text/called her.
                  Thats the thing. I dont think she would be bothered either way.

Her attitude and approach is very much, im the beauty your the beast, you should feel damn lucky that you got a date with me.

Comment

You do realise I'm gonna have to write a song about this subject don't ya??

"The Jilted Ginger" will be the working title.
                    Call the cops

Comment

If I were you I'd get another date planned with a different lass for this weekend. And text that girl back over the weekend for a date during the week again?

You found her utterly boring Duder, so she's not going to be a long term gf is she? No matter how fit she is.
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X