• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Update on Tuesday Date...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakydancer
    You do realise I'm gonna have to write a song about this subject don't ya??

"The Jilted Ginger" will be the working title.

Please do it. Not yet though wait for the next update/installment.

Was listening to an old classic on my ipod this morning.

Beck - Odelay.
    Track Sissykneck.

******* ACE!

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      Thats the thing. I dont think she would be bothered either way.

Her attitude and approach is very much, im the beauty your the beast, you should feel damn lucky that you got a date with me.
      FFS Duder. What is wrong with you? txt her. Tell her (not not ask her) you would like to meet up again, you really enjoyed her company. Suggest something fun and different rather than the cliched dinner in a boring restaurant.

If she says yes, great. No, well then move on.

What's the great difficulty here?

Comment

Her attitude and approach is very much, im the beauty your the beast, you should feel damn lucky that you got a date with me.
        Sounds like too much hard work if you ask me. Relationships, in my exp, happen kinda naturally. You just need to meet more people. I wouldn't bother texting her back.

Comment

Please do it. Not yet though wait for the next update/installment.

Was listening to an old classic on my ipod this morning.

Beck - Odelay.
          Track Sissykneck.

******* ACE!
          Cracking tune - superb album.

I've seen a Beck a few times - man's a songwriting genius.
          Call the cops

Comment

Duder, not sure why you're even bothered - you said she was dull as ...

If you are going to ask her out again, I wouldn't try to get her out this fri/sat night as it looks like you have no mates/plans/life.

Also, since conversation is going to be v.slow and you've already used up all your small talk topics you're going to want to pick the location carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              FFS Duder. What is wrong with you? txt her. Tell her (not not ask her) you would like to meet up again, you really enjoyed her company. Suggest something fun and different rather than the cliched dinner in a boring restaurant.

If she says yes, great. No, well then move on.

What's the great difficulty here?

I went for that approach on the night. Just said it up straight.

Do you want to meet again for another date. All i got was mmmn well maybe we will see?

Comment

Well ask again. Christ, women have been known to show some reluctance and also change their minds.

Comment

There is an alternative; text her ‘by mistake’ with a message that refers to someone else and is part of an existing conversation.

1) Gives the impression that you are in demand. Women hate blokes on their own.
                  2) Competition
                  3) It devalues their self image if they think that you are more interested in someone else.
                  4) Makes you look ‘Bad’, women love a naughty boy! It’s exciting.
                  Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                    Sounds like too much hard work if you ask me. Relationships, in my exp, happen kinda naturally.

Yeah but you've got one of those personalities which make relationships easy. I have too - but not everyone is like us my squirrely friend. We could go into a pub and talk to every single person in it within the space of an hour!

We wouldn't be mortally wounded by the people who wanted nothing to do with us, but we' have phone numbers of the ones who did!

Not everyone finds it this easy, clearly!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I went for that approach on the night. Just said it up straight.

Do you want to meet again for another date. All i got was mmmn well maybe we will see?
                      B*tch.

Tell her to **** off.

Any bird who wants to hang around in Bond St (I worked there for 6 months - snob city) is probably a c**t anyway.
                      Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                      X