• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Update on Tuesday Date...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HankWangford
    duder my son, it seems you went to one of those snooty universities and failed miserably to have any social life as your head was stuck in a book dreaming of a career in the city instead of having your head stuck between a rampant freshers thighs, then it only became apparent when, at the age of 25 you suddenly looked down and found you have equipment that needs servicing.........stop beating about the bush, woman like impulse, assertiveness and like to know a man wants to bend em over and give them a sore redness that affects their ability to sit for the next three days. Sort it out my son, do you think she wanted to be sat in some snooty wine bar rather than showing off her assets.....did she bollox, tell em exactly how you feel, you will win more than you lose and it saves all this f'ing around trying to make up cryptic theories regarding what a member of the opposite sex actually means when she says hi in a text message

Duder - we can test this theory out on Friday

Comment

El-Duder. Don't worry.

http://www.nedprod.com/

Just read this guys website. He's 29. A few years back he popped on here with a huge fanfare and took on the world.

He failed miserably was a pompous ass. At 29 he's still wasting his daddies money at University. He wont even get a decent degree and due to his winning ways he's single again.

When I feel down I read his site and then suddenly everything seems OK.

hth
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Princess
        Aye, but enough to go around I assure you!!!

As for Duder, I think I’ll leave that to you and SA and shall step in if needed!

Eh? No, I dont want him!! You have to have him!

See Duder - girls are fighting over you now!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Eh? No, I dont want him!! You have to have him!

See Duder - girls are fighting over you now!
          I'm well out of this one - you two can fight to see who gets him

Failing that - he could always become Lucy's 'pet'.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
            I'm well out of this one - you two can fight to see who gets him

Failing that - he could always become Lucy's 'pet'.
            I reckon Lucy would eat him for breakfast!

Lucy - are you going to pop out on friday by any chance?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
              Duder,
              I have enjoyed your threads on this subject, but I think we’ve reached Analysis Paralysis, don’t you? Exactly the same thing happened with me last weekend. Good date, but a similar txt message back (Jesus, she wasn’t your bird, was she?).

It’s not personal, she’s just not interested, at least for now. She’s keeping her options and the field open. You would be wise to do the same. So: don’t contact her until after the weekend, or you’ll look too desperado. Do get out this weekend and meet more birds. The more you’re out and about, things will start to happen. Put another way, I doubt she’ll be staying in this weekend hovering over the mobile phone.

Don’t mean to be harsh, fella – that’s just the way it is these days.
              Also enjoying the threads, but I think we need to move on a bit for the next adventure, can we skip the phone calls and texts and come in with a bit of actual bedroom action for people to disect. Forget the fit but seemingly unkeen Div 1 birds, there are some lads with enough confidence to break them down eventually but I don't think your levels are high enough at the moment. Get a few Div 2's, or even Div 3's under your belt. You are having a turned 30 and single crisis, the next stage is when you get a bird who fancies you then you'll bin her for being too keen, then be back to desperate again within a week. I'm afraid this is the way it is until you get shacked up now, your young carefree single days and the pulling power that comes with that status are behind you !

Comment

I reckon Lucy would eat him for breakfast!

Lucy - are you going to pop out on friday by any chance?
                Lucy - they are all yours!!!

[You luncky thing!!!!!]

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                  Well, i just sent her a txt. I wouldnt call it over load. She thanked me last night.

I replied this arvo saying:

'no worries, would you like to go out again sometime? Maybe after i return from my Plan B business trip.

THE END<

Will soon find out sooner rather than later whether she is interested.

If she agrees, i wont contact her again until middle of next week.

If she denies, then thats it. Obviously i wont be contacting her at all.

In the mean time im off out tonight with another girl for drinks in the city.

hahahahaha

Well I think you did the right thing mate. If not knowin is driving you crazy, then just ask her straight out. Bravo

And really really well done for your date tonight

Surely you must be starting to enjoy it all now? You've been out with 4 lasses in 2 weeks? Thats good going!!

So what's tonights lady like then? And where are yous off to?

ps...when you say you are away on Plan B business next weekend, does that mean you aren't coming out next Friday?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Dear Sally Anne,
                    I have fallen in love with my mother in law, what should I do?
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Well I think you did the right thing mate. If not knowin is driving you crazy, then just ask her straight out. Bravo

And really really well done for your date tonight

Surely you must be starting to enjoy it all now? You've been out with 4 lasses in 2 weeks? Thats good going!!

So what's tonights lady like then? And where are yous off to?

ps...when you say you are away on Plan B business next weekend, does that mean you aren't coming out next Friday?
                      Actually i was meant to be going out tonight but instead we have cancelled.

Well i fly on Sat 10th from London Stanstead at like 04:00 in the morning! As long as you lot promise not to get me drunk on the Friday?

SA - i thought you were not going anyway?

Comment

Working...
                      X