• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rudy Rudy Rudy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy Rudy Rudy

“ Trump 'refusing to pay' Rudy Giuliani's legal fees after falling out

President said to be offended by personal lawyer’s demand for a reported $20,000 a day

Donald Trump has fallen out with his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, and is refusing to pay the former New York mayor’s legal bills, it was reported, with the president feeling abandoned and frustrated during his last days in office.

Giuliani played a key role in Trump’s failed attempts to overturn the results of November’s presidential election through the courts. The lawyer mounted numerous spurious legal challenges, travelling to swing states won by Joe Biden, and spread false claims the vote was rigged.“

Trump 'refusing to pay' Rudy Giuliani's legal fees after falling out | Rudy Giuliani | The Guardian

No wonder - Trump with his “10 bln fortune” only had 5.3 mln USD in private accounts that got closed recently

It was as recent as the Capitol Riot that Rudy was with Donald - I remember he publicly praised Rudy in 'that speech'.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Rudy said his words to the mob - “let’s have trial by combat” were not inciting violence but just a reference to violent TV show

Comment

Good song that:

bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Can't pay, won't pay!

Comment

He does not even know Rudy, who was just a teaboy

Comment

November 24th: https://twitter.com/NickFitz/status/1331046993880346627

Comment

Good reason for Rudy to cooperate with the SDNY

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  You da chimp!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    You da chimp!
                    Wasn't exactly hard to foresee

Comment

Working...
                    X