• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When did people on these forums get so brainwashed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did people on these forums get so brainwashed?

Has it always been like this? Admittedly I never looked at the dredge on the "General" forum, but now I see this forum is no different from a BBC or Guardian comments section.

Incredibly brainwashed, bang in the middle of the mainstream, media-worshiping compliant little boys and girls.

Are people really contractors here?
    Last edited by OneManBand; 23 October 2020, 21:06.

Originally posted by OneManBand View Post
    Has it been always like this? Admittedly I never looked at the dredge on the "General" forum, but now I see this forum is no different from a BBC or Guardian comments section.

Incredibly brainwashed, bang in the middle of the mainstream, media-worshiping compliant little boys and girls.

We have posters on here from the extreme left through to the extreme right ... and every flavour in between. I'm assuming you're on the right and trying to pick out the left of you as "compliant little boys and girls" whilst pretending that the right whingers don't post

And if you want some dredge comments, try the Express or Mail
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Comment

I see the satan worshipping QAnon groupies have discovered CUK

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

There's a whole heap of sweet and savoury opinions here but I'd say we're all far too contrary to be brainwashed by anything. I bet there's even a flat earther or two lurking about just so they can have an argument about it.

Comment

I suspect there are a few gov sockies chatting between them. Or some other vested parties.
            It seemed suspicious to me as well plenty of times.

Comment

Has it always been like this? Admittedly I never looked at the dredge on the "General" forum, but now I see this forum is no different from a BBC or Guardian comments section.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I see the satan worshipping QAnon groupies have discovered CUK

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                Your Bill Gates microchip seems to be malfunctioning....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

That's what the CIA want you think. Wake up SHEEPLE!
                  (btw, KUATB https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...t=#post2821150)

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I bet there's even a flat earther or two lurking about just so they can have an argument about it.
                  Definitely. OneManBand for starters.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I expect you believe the Earth is flat and the Moon landings were fake.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X