• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump has Covid-19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Trump is 74, male and fat so in a risky category.
    And also, as we found out a few days ago, has a low income

Comment

It seems somewhat implausible Mr. Pence and other top people won't have it, unless they caught it early.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Was bonking Hope Hicks right under the nose of Melanie. What a dirty pig.
        Wouldnt you?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Why make a racist comment aimed at another poster when the thread is about Trump? You just can't stop can you?
          Ah, I get it, I should be wishing Trump dead, does that get me in with you cool dudez?

FOW
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Ah, I get it, I should be wishing Trump dead, does that get me in with you cool dudez?

FOW
            You can try to be one of the cool dudes if you want, but no one as far as I read has wished Trump dead. And any comments against Trump are because of him and his actions, not because of his heritage, skin colour, religion or any other social group.

But hey, if you want to try and deflect from your racist comments then go ahead.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

FOW
              Why be racist or xenophobic? You could just have a go at someone because you don't like what they're saying, without being racist or xenophobic. It's not difficult.

Comment

You can try to be one of the cool dudes if you want, but no one as far as I read has wished Trump dead. And any comments against Trump are because of him and his actions, not because of his heritage, skin colour, religion or any other social group.

But hey, if you want to try and deflect from your racist comments then go ahead.
                Thanks, I'll stand by the facts that I've posted. You can always ignore my posts instead of White Knighting at every opportunity.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I don't see anyone of this thread having a go at Trump, while bringing his German ancestry into it.

Comment

Thanks, I'll stand by the facts that I've posted. You can always ignore my posts instead of White Knighting at every opportunity.
                    Or you could stop posting racist dribble then I wouldn't need to call you out. I'm not going to stop calling out racists so get used to it fella
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Or you could stop posting racist dribble then I wouldn't need to call you out. I'm not going to stop calling out racists so get used to it fella
                      No problem chubs, you carry on.

Comment

Working...
                      X