• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

revisionism is well under way.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I accept your concession. You win the usual prize - your arse on a plate.
    no concession I just can't be bothered to reply to your drivel any more on this thread.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      no concession I just can't be bothered to reply to your drivel any more on this thread.
      That's how you're hiding your defeat.

Comment

That's how you're hiding your defeat.

Your obsession with my ass is noted.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Your obsession with my ass is noted.
          As is your inability to understand metaphors.

Comment

But you post so much, surely you're used to drivel? Perhaps I should ban drivel - or would that be censorship.

I just can't navigate this woke world anymore.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              But you post so much, surely you're used to drivel? Perhaps I should ban drivel - or would that be censorship.

I just can't navigate this woke world anymore.
              Under the Equality Act, you would need to make a reasonable adjustment for vetran. Essentially you could only ban him for what would be drivel in relation to his own usual standards.

Comment

Under the Equality Act, you would need to make a reasonable adjustment for vetran. Essentially you could only ban him for what would be drivel in relation to his own usual standards.
                Hmm. If I banned people according to my standards, that'd leave no one. Including me. But what's drivel according to his usual standards - they do keep dropping, so eventually I'd be unable to ban anything.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Hmm. If I banned people according to my standards, that'd leave no one. Including me. But what's drivel according to his usual standards - they do keep dropping, so eventually I'd be unable to ban anything.
                  If he is indeed suffering from degenerative cretinism, then you need to make adjustments that take the degenerative nature of the affliction into account.

Comment

Working...
                  X