• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Winter wave of coronavirus 'could be worse than first'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who has claimed the 5 thousand bucks by proving sars2 covid19 exists .?
    Please let me know how you get on...I'm stumped.

If not then I guess you have to admit your belief in the virus may be Faith based as it's not based on fact.

May your Faith be with you (observing social distance bien sur)
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 15 July 2020, 13:22.

Comment

This is a micrograph of SARS-CoV-2 virus particles that were isolated from a patient. The image was captured under a transmission electron microscope and color-enhanced at the NIAID Integrated Research Facility (IRF) in Fort Detrick, Maryland.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Why won’t this Doctor get a job in Covid ward without a mask?
      Because he's a chiropracter, not a real medical doctor. They're on the level of homeopaths. Oh, and he's an anti-vaxxer (like most chiropracters) and a conspiracy theorist.

Further, since he rejects the evidence that SARS or Coronavirus exist (and believes that Smallpox disappeared spontaneously), any furhter evidence anyone would care to present he'd reject anyway. He's either a True Believer, or a True Believer in making money out of the anti-vax lobby. HTH.

AlfredJPruffock - as I said, stick to poetry. You're good at that.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Because he's a chiropracter, not a real medical doctor. They're on the level of homeopaths. Oh, and he's an anti-vaxxer and conspiracy theorist.
        Yes, that's fine - so let him get that job in Covid ward without a mask, without vaccine shot too.

Comment

Yes, that's fine - so let him get that job in Covid ward without a mask, without vaccine shot too.
          I suppose he might be trusted to wheel a trolley about or fetch tea.

Comment

I suppose he might be trusted to wheel a trolley about or fetch tea.
            Dealing with dead bodies should be educational for him

Comment

This is a micrograph of SARS-CoV-2 virus particles that were isolated from a patient. The image was captured under a transmission electron microscope and color-enhanced at the NIAID Integrated Research Facility (IRF) in Fort Detrick, Maryland.

Because he's a chiropracter, not a real medical doctor. They're on the level of homeopaths. Oh, and he's an anti-vaxxer (like most chiropracters) and a conspiracy theorist.

Further, since he rejects the evidence that SARS or Coronavirus exist (and believes that Smallpox disappeared spontaneously), any furhter evidence anyone would care to present he'd reject anyway. He's either a True Believer, or a True Believer in making money out of the anti-vax lobby. HTH.

Brilliant ,,,now are you going to claim the 5 thousand bucks ......???
              Let us know how you get on.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                Who from - James Randi?

Comment

Whether or not a quack agrees to pay somebody 5k is irrelevant to whether the virus exists. That isn't how reality works.

You seem to think that the quack will pay somebody 5k if a proof is valid. Therefore if he does not pay 5k, the proof is invalid.

Comment

Further, since he rejects the evidence that SARS or Coronavirus exist (and believes that Smallpox disappeared spontaneously), any further evidence anyone would care to present he'd reject anyway. He's either a True Believer, or a True Believer in making money out of the anti-vax lobby. HTH.

I refer the honourable gentlemen to my previous answer. Both paragraphs.

Comment

Pubs are optional - it’s choice, supermarkets are not - wearing masks protects others, if everybody does it then it gives extra protection, why argue against it?
                      Wanna bet?

I'm stockpiling all the essentials before July 24 and then I'll be getting all my meat, fruit and veg from the local outdoor markets.

Comment

Working...
                      X