• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get those tax returns in sharpish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An uphill gardener at least.
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
      An uphill gardener at least.
      Does the 'bath scene' with Tony Curtiss and Larry Olivier ring any bells?

Comment

Originally posted by maximus
        Does the 'bath scene' with Tony Curtiss and Larry Olivier ring any bells?
        I never could figure out whether that guy was selling snails or oysters.
        I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Goddamn chocolate runway pilots!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6290679.stm

200,000 civil servants to go on strike on Jan 31st. If 200,000 people are needed by HMRC is really does show you how rubbish they really are.

That still leaves the contractors running the joint. Wonder if that means I can forgoe the £1.11 which I owe them.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
            X